Just wondering what everyone else is doing!! personally i'm inbetween on choosing some of these thing. and might just have a few things to represent each of these things!
these are my ideas:
-grandma's (my mom's side) single pearl necklace that she wore on her wedding day and my mom wore it on her wedding day (also something borrowed)
- deceased Grandpa's (my mom's side) childhood rosary, which my mom has. (it's broken but i figured i could pin it to my bouquet)
- looking for something old from both my grandma and grandpa on my dad's side like a hanky or brooch (most likely also borrowed)
- my dress, shoes, veil, most of my jewelry
- all of my something olds
- part of deceased grandpa's blue tie or shirt sewed on the inside of my dress
- our wedding date embroidered in blue on the inside of my dress
-blue panties (have to find cute ones still, so this is a maybe)
- blue "I DO" stickers on the bottom of my shoes (have to find these still too)
sixpence in left shoe:
- I have heard you can buy these online (still want to check this out). i'm not english, but my FH is.
- I might put a penny or dime in my shoe instead (maybe one with each of our birth years and our wedding year)
So share what you plan to do for these!!