~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
I’m planning my wedding from another city, and sometimes it gets a little complicated to do things like that and fast… I’m sure many of you understand what I mean. But a couple of weeks ago we travel to Mexico City to fix some things and we had the opportunity to do soooooo many things in just 4 days!
I’m exhausted and absolutely EXCITED!!!
1. FIRST WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: achieved!
2. BACHELORETTE PARTY: unforgettable fun!!
3. CAKE: yummy yummy, right Dad?!
4. MUSIC VENDOR: great deal!!! As a satisfaction guarantee of my brother’s,wedding they totally improved our package, for free!!!
5. BRAIDSMAIDS DRESSES: Great surprise! I finally met the girl that will design the dresses, she is a complete charm, and she got my idea so fast that I just can’t wait to see the final results!
6. WINE: bought! Thank you Dad!!
7. GIFT REGISTRY: Done!! after 10 hours!! Yes 10 hours!!!
8. FIRST PHOTO SESSION: Superb! We felt like stars for one day… can’t wait to see the results. We walked around the city and stopped in so many unthinkable places… every step was a sweet surprise that ended with a kiss...thank you!!
9. RING BANS: bought!! So classy!!
10. WEDDING DRESS: Finally arrived!!! It’s already at home, waiting for the big day!!! It’s like a dream to see it hanging in my old room.
11. DINNER WITH MY FRIENDS: couldn’t miss that!
12. LEGAL REQUIREMTS: done!
13. GROOMS TUX: ordered!!
14. TASTING: wow!!! We saw the tables and everything as it would be that night. We tried 7 different things from appetizer to dessert. Everything was delicious!! I’ll post the menu later ;)
15. FLOWERS: We finally have 3 options for our centerpieces (I have to say none of them as I imagined haha)
16. JAZZ BAND: First deposit!! We will have our favorite jazz, I’m sure the mood will be even better than in our romantique dinners, and that’s hard to say!
IM SO HAPPY!!! Next step: INVITATIONS!!!
I can only say… “Heaven, I’m in heaven… and my hearts bets so that I can hardly breathe…”