After about 3 months of trying on dresses, I found my dress and veil today! I love my Mori Lee Go...
So we tried dyeing my gloves pink. We were warned the material probably wouldn't take to the dye, and that's how it looked for the first few minutes so we dumped more dye in. Bad decision. The gloves took the dye well (we just needed to be patient lol). Now they are a beautiful shade of RED.
We will try again this week. Gloves are only $7.59. :)
How to dye white (silk) gloves:
1) boil water in a pot on your stove.
2) Add 1 bottle black liquid Rit dye.
3) put gloves in and stir for 2 minute.
4) Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
5) Boil for 15 minutes while stirring.
6) Take gloves out and rinse in cold water until water is clear. (probably about 4 to 5 minutes)
7) dry in dryer or hang dry.