So i wanted the most possible blinged out card box without spending a fortune. I finally finished...
Suspended pillar cups
Pine cones, berries, silk poinsettias
1. Fill the glass container approximately halfway with cones, berries, poinsettias.
2. Insert pillar cup.
3. Place candle in cup.
Glass container or vase
Fresh fruit or flowers
1. Fill the glass container approximately halfway with desired fruit or fresh flower heads. If using lemons or limes, slice them before placing into the container.
2. Carefully fill the container with water, leaving about 2 inches at the top.
3. Place a floating candle on top of the water.
Two More Ideas...
1. For a child's birthday party, fill glass container with marbles or small plastic toys.
2. For extra sparkle, sprinkle water with glitter before adding candle.