I picked this up not even looking for it while out shopping the other day. It's for my favo...
Some ideas for the wedding favors
~Mint Gift Bags~
~Fortune Cookies ~
Bake your own fortune cookies and print your own fortunes for these edible favors. If you don't want to include a fortune you could write a poem, sentimental line or anything else that you would like onto the paper that goes into the cookie.
~Chinese Takeout Gift Boxes ~
These could be filled up with an assortment of items. Perhaps your favorite sweets or biscuits.
Here are 7 ways that you can decorate your wedding cake favor box
1. Cover the cake box with a wedding favor label in a theme related design.
2. Tie a dainty ribbon around the box and decorate with small wedding bells.
3. Cover the boxes with clear or colored cellophane, tie with some curling ribbon and a small silk flower.
4. Use a sticky label as a seal to close the box.
6. Decorate the top of a box lid with a small wrapped chocolate, using a hot glue gun to secure it in place.
7. Tie your box with some colored decorative string secure it in place by making a knot. Before cutting the string add some decorative beads to the end. Secure the beads by making a knot or using a small amount of glue from a hot glue gun.