~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Wow...long time no WBC! This past month has went so quickly that I almost forgot my countdown....only 33 more days to go! Here's my Top Ten List for the past 30-something days.
1. Showers! Two showers down, three more to go! My first shower was given by my Bridal Party & it was the big "gift" shower. I convinced the FH to come along so he could open gifts too (since he used the "clicker" more than I did). The second shower was given by my church & it featured a money tree instead of gift...YES! Tomorrow is my work shower, followed by a family Jack & Jill Shower on June 3, and at last the Lingerie/Bachelorette on June 17.
2. TCAP Scores are in! Okay, time to brag! My TCAP scores (state-mandated test for public schools) just arrived last week and they are FABULOUS! I'm so proud of my kiddos! Now I can mark that worry off my list.
3. SUMMER VACATION: Yes, it's offical! SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER! Oh how I love being a teacher! Now if I could only get my mind focused on wedding stuff...
4.Remodeling: Recently the FH & I made the decision to take his house off the market & just stay there for the next few years. On Sunday night I mentioned remodeling the bathroom/walk-in closet & kitchen....by Monday night he was tearing down walls! Oh the joys of marrying a contractor! I can't WAIT until he's finished :)
5. Road Trip: Tomorrow we are leaving for Vermont to visit with some of his extended family members. We're staying a week so when we return it will really be crunch time. Cheers for a 16-hour drive!
6. Banquet Event Order: Our reception-site hostess just emailed me the BEO - basically the purchase order for our reception that has every single detail written out. Time to start double-checking all of my requests!
7. Birthday: Oh yeah, I turned 24 (almost forgot how old I was) last month.
8. Wedding Dress: Today we took my dress to my great-aunt to work on the French bustle (where the train is tied under the gown intstead of on the outside. Let's just say I didn't realize how heavy my gown really is until today.
9. Server Set: I just ordered our serving set & toasting flutes from Things Remembered. We went with the Anatasia style. I can't wait until they arrive.
10. Beauty Schedules: Ugh, how I dread organizing these. I've played around a bit with coordinating everyone's appointments (the makeup & hair ladies are setting up at the church) and so far it's not been fun.