I enjoyed my shower so much and appreciate everyone who came out to celebrate with me! So today I...
Things to do! (sorry girls this is just a guide for me, so I dont loose my marbles!, but I think I may have lost one already!)
1 week to go and I think I have everything sorted. I have no more DIY projects to do and Im feeling a little lost!
1.. I need to find a necklace. I have all week off next week, surely this is possible.
2. Need to pick up my gown on monday and take it to my parents place where will be getting ready.
3. FH needs to try on his suit, just in case for last minute alterations by this saturday.
4. Pack for honeymoon.
5. Talk to my DOC amanda (whose a great friend) about last minute stuff. We covered it last weekend but she needs a few questions answered.
6. Need to copy our honeymoon itinerary, just in case we need to be contacted..
7. Prepare envelopes with payment for DJ, officiant and photographer and hand them over to my dad for safe keeping.
8. Send out transportation notes to our drivers. Where there going and expected to be. Should be cruisy
3 days to go
1.Confirm appointments with beautician and hairdresser for the day. (quick phonecall)
2 days to go
2. Pick up my 8 cousins and 4 wedding guests up from the airport who are flying in. :)
1 day to go
1. Layout the bridal outfit at my parents and make sure that I have everything. i.e. wedding gown, headpiece, accessories, stockings, garter and make sure everything is all good.
2. Catch up with my aunty who flew in the day before and show her the wedding site so she knows where to be.
3. Drop off guest book and favours and anything else required to reception venue ..lanterns, glow sticks, cupcake stands, centrepieces.
4. Have everything all ready in my parents living room for the ceremony, including archway ready to go, ribbon wands, weights to hold down lanterns, button balls and pail buckets, stones for the buckets
5. Have my manicure and pedicure with the girls
6. Go to reception venue after 4pm - 6.30pm with the girls and set up with staff and just basically point and tell em where to put things.
7. Nominate someone to look after any gifts to the reception.
8. Confirm we are all good to go for honeymoon, flights and booking our transport to hotel.
9. Rehearsal dinner and rehearse the ceremony.
10 .kick back with the girls and make sure I get some sleep!
11. oo forgot. I need to create an emergency kit to have with me on the day, panadol, bandaids, safety pin, makeup, mints, spare pair of stockings, soda water, sowing kit.
Get married to one the one I love.
I hope I havent forgotten anything aye!! keep on revisiting this list over and over.