~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Grr.. must find my camera cable to upload pictures..
I'm so happy that my progress has gone so well. Monday I had my dress fitting (should be able to pick it up next week already) and last night I had my hair and make-up trial (hair will be a style similar to the picture but framing my face more). I love the girl I've found for it! She's great. Calgary brides - check out Get Banged Salon Boutique!
I've started touching base with all my helpers/family/wedding party/etc.
My remaining to do list looks something like:
- make one more batch of chocolate daisies for back-ups for the centrepieces
- glue the ribbon on my reception programs
- order and fold the ceremony programs
- assemble table numbers
- pre-marriage class
- order food for receiving line and wedding day lunch
- finalize details with vendors
- clean clean clean my place
- get marriage licence
- finalize seating plan when RSVPs are in
All of that could be done in a single weekend! And I still have 6 weeks. Which is good, because I want lots of time for getting my place ready and organizing all the stuff into boxes for the church and hall.
Tonight we're taking the night off and having a mini date-night. Think we might order in and play our new Carcasonne game and just spend some quality time together.