~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Okay, so I'm sitting here at work and my mind is turning with ideas...
These are some thing that I just wanted to jot down while I remember them...
1. I thought this would be a cute idea for the parents chairs at the ceremony..that is if we have chairs...
2. I think these would be cute either hanging behind us at the head table at the reception or hanging on the doors to the ceremony.
3. I just love these toasting flutes, they are from Things Remembered.
4. I am a total flip flop girl and have always pictured myself wearing them while I walk down the isle...now that will all depend on the dress I get...but I thought these would be cute to wear at the reception. I'm sure I could figure out how to make these myself.
5. These I would love to make for my girls to wear at the reception...I will put them in their giftbags.
6. Another alternative for me or my girls.
7. And another althernative for me if I do the black ones with rhinestones for my girls I would make these for me.
8. I love this for a menu!
9. These would be the bridesmaid's gift bags with their names in hot pink.
10, 11 & 12. I plan on making these to use for pictures. If I can't figure out how to make 11 then I will just do 10 in pink with a J. I totally plan on making the thank you one! I think it's just adorable.
13. The card box we are going to make.
Okay...I think that's it for now...I'm sure I will come up with more to add as this raining day goes on...