I FINALLY got done all my invitations. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that they ar...
1. Very pretty invite, but with no purple mat under the invite. I want them to be mostly black and white.
2. Love these, just need to add our black birds, and some dark purple somewhere.
3.-6. - Our "practice" invites with our beautiful metallic black pocketfold.
7. A sample of some "purplish" paper that I am not happy with.
8. Gorgeous dark purple paper that I found.
9. Black rhinestones to possibly use on the monogram square for outside of the invitation.
10. Our ceremony petals.
11. Color inspiration, burgundy. I can't figure out how to add this color to the invites...or should I?
12. Color inspiration, dark purple (plum)
13-16 More color inspiration
Here's what I'm trying to figure out:
1. Should I add burgundy to the invitation if I'm already using some plum? Would that be too much?
2. Should I add a rhinestone to the monogram square for outside of invitation? How about using purple as the bottom mat of the monogram square?
3. I really want to use one piece of dark purple paper for one of the insert cards to add purple to the invitations, like in the inspiration invite?
4. Should I put some flower petals in the invitation suite? I kinda think it would be nice.