~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Chase & I went to Oklahoma for a 2-week vacation and to spend some time in the house we just bought. Man-Oh-Man was it nice! While I was there I feel like I got a TON accomplished.
1. Got Our Favors Ordered. 110 apple cider bottles with personalized labels. SO Excited!! I will post pictures as soon as they come in.
2. Ordered the feather accessory for our cake. Made custom by HemsAndBustles on etsy! So Cute! :P
3. Got ALL 6 of the bridesmaid dresses in.
4. Ordered water bottle labels.
5. Ordered our toasting flutes, Personalized!! YAY
6. Made a card box with Megan (humblehearted3)
7. Made big wooden letters for the cake table instead of "LOVE" or "I DO" I did our last name! They turned out fantastic!
I'm just super excited! Mom & I made a 1-Page list of the things left to do! We are just ALMOST finished with everything! AND we have everything paid for! Cakes, Venue, Dress, etc/ We r so proud of ourselves, it has made it so much easier to pay as we go rather then to wait until the week of the wedding and pay everyone.
On the way back to Houston my poor car broke down in the middle of the highway and we were stranded on the side of the road for awhile (funny now, not so funny then) BUT we are looking into buying me a new car so I'm excited about that!
That was my entire vacation! I just had to get it all down in writing! :D Besides the car it was a great 2-weeks!