So i wanted the most possible blinged out card box without spending a fortune. I finally finished...
hello my fello WBC sisters . I have been one busy bride, with school about to wrap up in my children sporting events its has been banana's. I just want to share some of the DIY projects that I have completed.
1. My Save The Date Sign (taken from justmeandhim, thank you so much). I went to Michael's for the board. I went to Hobby Lobby for the wooden numbers, hearts and wood glue. I went to walmart to get the Glossy White and Black spray paint. I follwed the instruction that justmeandhim gave on her STD positing ( page 18, lol). Annd it came out great. My phographer just loved it.
2. My L O V E lettes, i just simple found these individaul letters at Hobby lobby, bought four different color paints and a pack of brushes and paint the letters. Will be using this as another prop for our engagement session.
3. My tears of joy. I reached out to shannypooh once again and she has done an amazing job, i will post the labels in the next blog I am doing shortly after this one. But I bought the clear envelops on ebay for like 12 bucks for 150. Dollar tree has the kleenex with 8 single packages inside on one for only a dollar, so I grabbed like 10 ( I know way over board). I bought the ribbon which will go around ( cut then at like 7" ) the envelop at JoAnn fabric for about 1.97. Once shannypooh compeled my tears of joy sticker( which took her less than an hour) I order then from VistaPrint. They should be hear Tuesday (so finish product I will post)
4. Just this pink and blue initial sign that I picked up from hobby lobby that is a C and a S.
5. And i added more jars to my candy buffet.