I used wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and painted them with black acrylic paint (2 coats), then r...
A clip from our Wedding Video...so happy with our wonderful Videographer :)
Curtis Jensen from Apple Wagon Films was our Videographer...he was so easy to work with and presented us with a beautiful documentary of our special day to share with our family and friends.
Here is the sneak peak he gave us before completing the entire video.
1. Centerpiece Lampshade
2. Vase - Mirrors - Lampshade - Fill
4. Live Laugh Love Tea Light Holder
5. Thank You Sign
6. Thank You Sign
7. Candle Lampshade
8. Candle Lampshade
13. Black Diamond Confetti
14. Pink Water Pearls
15. Note Cards & Note Pad
15 a. Note Cards & Note Pad
16. Blank Note Cards
16 a. Blank Note Cards
17. Damask Photo Album
Black & White Wedding Items for Sale
I have a few items for sale from my wedding last September.
They are numbered as listed as follows:
1. & 2. Black & White Lampshade - 6" in diameter top & 10" diameter bottom. I made these by hand myself, all 12 of them. The white shades are covered with a sheer fabric that has a raised velvet black flocked design on it, and they are beads attached to the bottom of each shade. Asking $120.00 for all 12 shades. - SOLD
2. & 3. 12 Glass Pilsner Vases - 24" tall. No cracks or chips, all in perfect condition. Asking $70.00 for all 12. - SOLD
4. Live ~ Laugh ~ Love Tea light candle holders. 2 of them, they were both used in my Black & White Damask wedding. They were placed on our candy buffet table & were beautiful. Asking $20.00 for both.
5. & 6. Thank You sign we had made for our pictures & thank you cards.
Approx 12 x 17 made of corrugated plastic. White with black & pink detail. Asking $20.00.
7. & 8. Glass lampshade candles. 6 Black and white & sat between the bouquets on our head table. These were the perfect addition to our head table decor and have the black & white damask pattern on them we adored. Candles burned from 5 pm - 1 am, and less than 1/4 of the candle burned, so there is alot of burn time left. Asking $25.00 for all 6
9. & 10. Ivory Satin Bridal Purse. I used this purse on my wedding day to hold lipstick, tissue & gum. It was a beautiful addition to my wedding day attire. There are no marks on it, it is in perfect condition. Jeweled clasp on top is gorgeous and vintage. Asking $20.00 - SOLD
11. & 12. Crystal Brooch - I used this brooch to add some bling to my bouquet & it did the job perfectly!! Asking $10.00 - SOLD
13. Black Diamond Confetti - 1000 pieces - purchased to use with centerpieces but I did not end up using them. Asking $10.00. - SOLD
14. & 2. Pink Water Pearls - used in my centerpieces. They were beautiful & so easy to use! I have enough to fill the 12 24 inch vases with some left over. Asking $50.00
15 & 15a. Damask Note Cards monogrammed with a pink S. A damask note pad as well. 19 cards & envelopes. Asking $10.00
16 & 16 a. 30 Damask Note Cards - I used for thank you cards. Tiffany blue envelopes. Asking $10.00
17. Damask patterned Photo Album - holds two 4x6 pictures per page. Asking $10.00
If you are interested in anything, please email me at email@example.com.
**Note** Shipping charges are not included in items.
Professional Pics back finally!
We finally received our professional pics back from our photographer who took the full 6 months to get them to us.
Share a Deal
Thank You cards from Vistaprint!!
Vistaprint is awesome!!
I designed our thank you cards there and they are so nice, I am really excited to receive them and then send them out!.
Everything is so easy to create on that site, I have used it for many wedding related things...our Thank You signs, Bridal Shower invitations, labels, wedding guest book pens, photo site uploading cards and more.
During our vows
You may kiss the bride
Pics with the 'kids'
Me and the 'kids'
My groom rocking my bouquet
Me & my Mom
My gorgeous flower girl
My little man, Tallie
One of my bridesmaids and me
My beautiful sister and step mom
Cake lit up
Beautiful Girls during the ceremony
Getting the rings out of the box :)
candy buffet lc
We are married!!!
Its been 12 days, nearly two weeks, holy cow!
The wedding was PERFECT, everything went wonderfully, not a glitch or a drop of rain to be seen!
We spent a week in the Mayan Riviera at the El Dorado Royale Casistas, the BEST place in the world. Our resort was gorgeous, beyond gorgeous and we were treated like royalty.
I've attached some pics of our super fantastic day...they are not professional pics, just shots my Dad took...he did a pretty good job, I think....still waiting on those professional pics.
OMG 9 Days to go!!
It is coming so soon!!
I can't believe we only have nine days to go before the big day!
Woo hoo, I've done so much and have so much more to do, lol, oy!
All the candy boxes are assembled, with Lindor chocolates inside, yum!!
Programs are printed
Water bottles are labeled
Centerpieces are assembled
Candy is bought (still need 3 containers as I was a happy buyer and bought too much candy, lol)
Bathroom baskets are assembled, and sooooo cool, guests will be so happy with them
Escort card frames are painted
Reserved signs are printed
Bridal party gifts are wrapped and in bags
Only thing I need to do is escort cards and finishing touches on our seating plan and pick up our parents gifts from the post office and wrap em up!!
Oh yes, and I am still waiting on 2 RSVP's, some people's children!!
They've got until Friday, then they are getting an 'are you coming or not' phone call.
I am going to try to post some pics of my little projects this evening.
Menu ... display it or not?
We are having a sit down/served meal. People have pre-selected their meal choice, when they sent in their RSVP.
Should I still have menus on each table, so they are aware of what else is served with their main course and all of the other courses? Salad, soup, bread, desserts.
I just don't want to confuse people into thinking that they are able to change their menu selection.
Thank You :)
I really am grateful!
I have taken so many ideas from this site and incorporated them into my own wedding. This site and all you wonderful brides have been so helpful and creative; there are so many little touches, and big ones too that I would have never thought of on my own, that now will make my day even more wonderful and unique.
I just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU LADIES!!
From my invitations (thanks rebeccaandkevin), to the photoshare cards (thanks ccranetobe), to the waterbottle templates (oy, I can't remember this brides name, but the template was powerpoint and it was fantastic!!!!), to all sorts of other awesome ideas and inspirations, I am so happy to have found this site and all you creative and inspiring ladies :)
Photoshare Cards - Thank you ccranetobe!!
I borrowed this idea from ccranetobe, she is so crafty!!
What a fantastic idea :)
They will be placed on our reception dinner tables or inside our favor boxes (I am not sure where yet) and I am hoping guests will upload the photos they took during the wedding. The instructions are easy and the site easy to use.
Thanks Charis, again, I used your wording to the T, since your instructions were easy to follow :)