~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
I hope I'm not addicted to projects.
I actually really need a holiday - a proper holiday - and a break, but I'm only 47 days out from the wedding and don't feel like I can right now.
Anyway, this one only took an hour or so, and it's a cheap easy idea so I thought I'd share. One thing I can say I'm addicted to, is making these adorable chiffon/organza flowers (you would have guessed that already)! In fact, if I don't steady on, my girls may end up looking like vintage tooth fairies. Is that bad thing?
So started with
- 2 pink headbands (slightly too bright), $2 on sale at Spotlight
- See through white ribbon (wrapped around headband to dull the colour
Then the decoration (stuff I already had in my craft box)
- Several circles of chiffon, melted around with the edge of a candle,
- beads/pearls sewn into centre of chiffon flower
- strip of lacey curtain (for a bit of jazz)
- couple of loops of pearls
I sewed all the decoration together first, then when I was happy with it, firmly sewed it into the headband.
DONE! Cute, huh? Hope some of you ladies are inspired to try it for yourself!