Wait....... we are what????? Expecting???? YUP!!! Completely caught us off guard! But what ...
I hope you enjoy looking through the pictures and reading my comments! I have had a blast putting this together! Please make comments on what you like, hate, etc! It won't hurt my feelings, I can only help when you narrow down your options and communicate what your theme, colors, and thoughts are!
I hope this helps you!
Random Wedding Planning Tips:
0. HAVE FUN with this! You only get to plan your wedding once! Make appointments with tons of photographers, florists, DJ's because everything needs to be perfect!
1. Join theknot.com
2. Make to-do-lists with a date you'd like to have it done and who will be responsible for doing it (don't be afraid to ask people for help...to be honest, the more you involve others, the more fun they'll have fun)
3. DJ's: I think this is the most important thing in a wedding. They make or break your reception, so I personally think if you're going to splurge anywhere, do it on the DJ (If you go to a wedding show/bridal expo, you can win prizes to get discounts on vendors- I saved $400 on my DJ!)
4. Florists: meet with multiple florists in your area once you have your colors and an idea of what you want. Make sure you like their personality and trust that they TRULY understand what you want and your style!...oh...most importantly!...make an appointment with them for the day before your wedding to see the flowers to make sure they're perfect (if I hadn't done this...my flowers would have been a disaster!)
5. Photographer: yep...make appointments with multiple photographers in the area. Once you get the schedule for the wedding day planned you'll have a better idea of how many hours you'll need them for! You'll have to decide what things are important (the longer they're there the more it costs!)
Do you want pictures of you separately before the wedding to cut down on picture time after?
Do you want them to come to the reception and take pictures?
Tip: give them a list of all the pictures you want and the names of the wedding party and parents!
6. Make a Wedding Binder: have tabs for everything, and then you can keep ideas, receipts, and everything else in there!
7. Email Organization: people will begin to email you like crazy! Create folders for each vendor from the beginning so you can sort from the beginning otherwise it will be a disaster! (maybe just open up a hotmail account just for your wedding so the junk mail can pile up in a different email that your personal one!)
8. Calendar: if you don't have a calendar...you should get one! This is CRUCIAL to organization and remember when you need to pay people, when appointments are and what to-do's you need to do each day!