www.vipweddingdresses.com. It seems to good to be true and I cant find anyone on the internet talkin...
bye bye WBC
Bye bye WBC i will eventually be deleting my account because i am no longer getting married to him. i know i have posted something about the wedding being off a few months ago, and we had worked everything out, but now it was my decision to let it go. we are on different paths in life so its time for him to live his and me to live mine, separately. i will love him forever, but for now i must move on. so once again congrats to all the brides and future brides. i will try to stay and comment on yalls post, but it might eventually get to painful to keep seeing wedding things.
I am so pissed off
So today me and my sister/ MOH went to look at this place where i wanted to have my ceremony and reception. This is a place i fell in love with, so i had to go check it out plus it was everything i wanted. Here is a list of things i want for my venue.
1. Liqour license
2. Allow outside catering. I HAVE A LOT OF BIG EATERS IN THE FAMILIES
3. Pay per sight, not per person
4. 2 rooms so i can have my ceremony and reception
5. A place that allows us to decorate, or at least use our decorations and not there simple ones
6. A place close to my city, if not in, since we have a lot of out of town guest coming
7. a place big enough to hold at least 150 people.
8. A PLACE THAT WILL ALLOW US TO DO BUFFET STYLES AND NOT SERVE AT SEATS
IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK????????
THIS IS WHAT THE PLACE OFFERED VIA THE WEBSITE, AND WEDDINGWIRE.COM
THE FACT THAT IT WAS IN A HOTEL WAS A MAJOR PLUS BUT..........
WHEN WE GET THERE TODAY, TALK TO THE COORDINATOR, THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD US.
1. YES, BUT THEIR BAR ONLY
2. NO, WHICH BY THE WAY, BROKE MY HEART BECAUSE OF THE KIND OF FOOD I WANT SERVED, BUT HE SAYS THAT THEY HAVE COOKS THAT CAN COOK ANY DISH, AND ONLY ALLOW PEOPLE OF INDIAN CULTURE TO BRING IN THEIR FOOD, BECAUSE IT WAS MUCH HARDER TO PREPARE.
3. NO, WE HAVE TO PAY PER PERSON, WHICH IS FOR THE MEAL THEY SERVE
4. YES AND NO, I MEAN THEY HAVE A NUMBER OF ROOMS, BUT THE ROOM THEY DO THE CEREMONIES IN IS CROWDED, SMALL, WONT HOLD A LOT OF PEOPLE AND ALL OUT UGLY AS HELL
5. YES AND NO, WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN DECORATIONS, BUT MUST HIRE SOMEONE TO DECORATE.
6. YES, ITS ABOUT 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AND ABOUT 20 MINUTES AWAY FROM WHERE MOST PEOPLE WILL BE STAYING.
7. YES AND NO, CEREMONY ROOM NO, RECEPTION ROOM YES.
8. NO, YOU WILL BE SERVED AT YOUR SEATS BY THEIR EMPLOYEES, PLUS IT COST EXTRA
SO LADIES MY FIRST AND DREAM VENUE VIA THE INTERNET TURNED OUT TO BE A NIGHTMARE FOR ME.
POSTED YOU WILL SEE PICS OF THE NEXT DREAM VENUE THAT I REALLY WANT, ONLY THING IS, THEY ARE NOT A HOTEL, BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PICTURES.
Ask a Question
how to plan a wedding when you have kids?
So here i am in another possible dilemma, so i need some advice.
I am getting married in 1 year. But recently 1 of my BM's had a situation occur which resulted in her 2 kids getting took away. Now the kids as of Wednesday will be placed with me. I currently have no kids, and now i will have 2, ages 7 and 5months. Both kids were going to be in the wedding anyways, but now i will have them and care for them, and be is timethe one taking them to and from school and whereever else is needed, plus the fact that at this time, the mother of the kids cant actually be around the kids to much. and the fact that i live alone, so will be doing this alone.
so my question is, how do i plan a wedding with kids?
Some of you may be wondering......
hello WBC..... so a couple of weeks ago i posted something saying the wedding is off. I dont want to jinx anything, but it looks like the wedding may be back on. we are still taking it kinda slow, but as far as the planning the wedding it has been working out as planned.
anywayz thanks ladies for all the support, i really needed it.
i will keep you updated.
PS the pic is something how i really want my aisle to look.
CHANGED MY WEDDING THEME
HEY WBC LADIES, I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I CHANGED MY WEDDING THEME TO DEEP IN THE OCEAN BLUE, AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YALL THINK OF MY CHOICE FOR MY WEDDING DRESS
If you need a laugh,
Ok ladies, i needed a laugh, and thought some of you do to. so please read the following..........im sure something in this list some of yall have seen in a wedding at least once.
You've been to a ghetto wedding if:
1. Your invitation arrives 4 days before the wedding.
2. The programs weren't there yet. When they got there, you had to beg the hostess to give you one.
3. The usher didn't know which side of the church was the Bride's or the Groom's.
4. The wedding started an hour after the time on the invitation.
5. There were visible safety pins in the bridesmaid's dresses.
6. The groomsman had his tux leg rolled up.
7. You smelled marijuana as the wedding party went down the aisle.
8. The bridesmaid answered a cellular phone during the ceremony.
9. The unity candles won't light.
10. The preacher's beeper goes off.
11. The vocalist didn't know the words to the songs.
12. The parents of the Bride and Groom were under 30 years old.
13. The Bride's hair had grown 14 inches in a week.
14. A member of the wedding party was wearing sunglasses in the church.
15. There were more than 40 people in the wedding party.
16. The mother of the Groom had her shoes off during the ceremony.
17. Her 8-year-old uncle gave the bride away.
18. The groom's ex was found hiding under a pew right before the preacher asked for "objections".
19. You noticed the price tags hanging under the arms of several of the bridesmaids gowns (they plan on taking back the dresses if they dont get spots on them)
20. The happy couple already had kids; and most of them were in the wedding.
21. Music by Luther, Diana Ross and Lionel Richie was played at the reception.
22. The champagne toast was Asti Spumanti.
23. The strippers from the bachelor party were in the audience.
24. The couple's first dance was to a song by "P. Diddy".
25. The LECTRICK SLIDE was played at least five times.
26. The wedding cake was from Sam's Club.
27. The lady serving the punch advised you to keep your cup.
28. Tuna fish and pimento cheese sandwiches were rationed.
29. You saw groomsmen making trips to 7-11 and KFC to restock the buffet.
30. At least one fight broke out (usually the bridesmaids fighting
over the bouquet)
31. The best man made the toast and called the bride by the wrong name.
32. The DJ had an entourage of 8 or more people.
33. The photographer took 1,762,491 pictures (and none of them came out) and finally...
34. The Bride and Groom rode off standing up in the limousine's sunroof.
WEDDING IS OFF!!!!!!
im so done, cant take no more
Just letting it be known, that the wedding is off. I can not take it any more. We broke up yesterday, so now im threw. He has missed chances without good exscuses to not come see me for way to long. There is no point in planning a wedding with a man that is not there, physically, mentally and emotionally. All he did was waste my time. it has been well over a year, so im thru with the exscuses. and some of you think im bring mean, but all the reasons why a future husband is not there does not pertain to him
1. he isnt in the army, navy, marines, or nothing like that.
2. he dont have a job that would not give him time off.
3. he isnt currently in school
4. he has the money, has the time to come out here, tickets booked and everything, set to come out this Friday, and guess what, he cancels.
I ask him whats going on and he dont talk to me about it, so what can i do.
PLUS on top of that, he knows everything that is going on with me, plus the fact that im going to be taking care of 2 children, (not mine) for who knows how long, and they would interfere if he did come out here because i was staying in a hotel with him.
This final time he said it was because his mother is sick. I have told him to take the time out to take care of his mom. he dont want to do that, so hey what can i say, im not gon ask a man or anybody to pick me over they mother. (momma's boy or not). but come on now, he talking bout his mom might die, and all this other stuff, so this is the time for him to be with her. (PLUS HE WONT LET ME COME OUT THERE TO WHERE HE IS) If he thinks that will happen. But i am not gon postpone the visit for a couple of weeks and the same thing happens again (him coming up with an exscuse), so i told him to take his time out to get his self together, and deal with his family, and if he thinks he can be in a relationship/ long distance at that, then he can let me know. but for now, i cant even get him to visit me, so im not gon even try to plan this wedding, until everything is taken care of. But i did however give him a month since he only asked for another week or 2, im giving him a month, and after that, i just dont know, but im sick of hurting, im sick of crying, im sick of fighting, im sick of not seeing the man i was suppose to marry.
anywayz, i will keep my page up, (i guess) and if things change i will let all be known.
BETTER YET, LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK, SHOULD I LET IT GO OR WORK IT OUT??????? WHAT WOULD YALL DO????
Ask a Question
has anyone met there FH on the internet?
Im just curious to see if any of you WBC brides met your FH on the internet?
Ask a Question
how to deal with a mama's boy
Ladies, i need to vent. I am having a very hard time lately with my FH. He has become to what seems to be a straight mama's boy. It.s hard enough trying to plan a wedding when me and him are in 2 diffrent states, but now its getting hard to even get a visit out of him. My FH is suppose to come out here in 2 weeks to visit me for the weekend only and i guess something came up with his mom and now he dont want to leave her even for the weekend.
I dont want to seem selfish but this is someone i am supposed to be marrying and for the past few visit set ups, he has failed to come because something comes up, now he says that his mom is sick, and can barely move, and he feels that if he comes out here for the weekend, he will lose her. He feels that he has to be there to take care of her, but his mom lives with his brother, his sister, and his father, but he still does not want to leave, even for 2 days. and on top of that he is even afraid to tell his mom about the visit, cus he fears it will make her worse or dislike me.
but even before he told me about his mom being sick, he was talking about how he struggling with money, and had to borrow the money from his brother to come visit me. (which btw the visit is already booked and payed for).
im not trying to be mean and dont want anything to happen to his mother, but if he keeps canceling visits, then the next post ima be posting is about a CANCELED WEDDING.
i just dont know what to do, i feel that i am getting sick and tired of exscuses coming in between my FH visiting me. Mind you i havent seen him in almost a year.
Ladies help me out, am i wrong for feeling like this?
i love shoes.
hey WBc, just wanted to post some pics of shoes i am thinking of or already have. tell me what you think.
BTW, i loveeeeeeeeeee shoes, and loveeeeeeeeeeee heels. and found a nice site with plenty of both, and some shoes are very unique. I plan to order more very soon