I decided to make a Flip Flop Basket for our reception, because I was at a wedding last year and ...
- fresh vegetables with dip
- cheese, pepperoni and crackers
- fruit kabobs
- boneless stuffed chicken breast w/ herb dressing.
- eye of the round in natural juices (beef).
- italian sausage pieces in sauce w/ peppers and onions.
- baked ziti
- tossed salad w/ house vinaigrette
- cheesy potatoes
- green bean almondine
Yummm. I am hungry already.
FH's family is catering all of the food. Homemade is the way to go.