Luckiest Girl Alive
Why I love Michael so much
1. He knows how to make me laugh.
2. He knows how to laugh at himself.
3. He can make a 5- and 3-year-old belly laugh for an entire weekend.
4. He's got green eyes that change color, just like me.
5. If Michael had to choose between money and a life he could call his own, he'd choose the second.
6. He makes me a better person.
7. He loves Chipotle (almost as much as I do).
8. He's older and wiser than I am.
9. Everytime I call him, he reminds me how excited he is to see my name pop up on his cell phone.
10. We were friends first, and are best friends now.
11. He gets my lazy butt of the couch to workout most days.
12. He listens to me, no matter how crazy/hormonal/angry/upset/emotional I am and comes up with a response that is guarenteed to make me feel better.
13. He grabs the boys and acts like he's eating corn on the cob off of their bellies (it's hilarious, really, you just have to see it).
14. He is totally into different things than I am and it makes our lives more interesting (motorcycles, trance music, soccer, acting, the list goes on!).
15. He made a really good Kevin Bacon in the play 'A Few Good Men.'
16. On opening night, he had a pair of new earrings waiting on my seat for me to open, thanking me for supporting him so much during the lengthy, time-consuming and exhausting rehearsal process.
17. He calls my mom just to say 'thank you' for having us for the weekend.
18. He called both of my dads to ask if he could propose (tough gig!)
19. He talks to his mom at least 1x a day, if not more, and is always sending her a little thoughtful text message.
20. He would do anything for me or my family.
21. He's gone through so much in his life and is still a person filled with happiness, contentment, joy and compassion.
22. I love him so much.