I just can't seem to escape the drama. I was in tears this morning because I am so overwhelmed. I...
8 months to go!
So according to wedding websites and wedding magazines here is the list for 8 months to go!!
1. Go to first gown fitting, invite your maid of honor to attend
NO NEED TO DO THIS YET, PURCHASED OFF THE RACK
2. Choose and order bridesmaid dresses and accessories
PICKED DRESSES AND GAVE THE GIRLS ORDER INFORMATION FOR THEM TO PURCHASE THEIR DRESSES AND SHOES.
3. Research a variety of wedding ring styles
THE FH HAS ALEADY PURCHASED MY WEDDING RING SO WE NEED TO GO LOOKING AGAIN AT HIS.
4. Select florist, discuss wedding theme and style.
I HAVE MY FLORAL APPOINTMENTS THIS SATURDAY TO INTERVIEW FLORISTS.
Residue 9 Month tasks that I still have to finish
5. Decide on liquor to be served at reception
6. Prepare a playlist of wedding-reception musical selections
7. Select and order your headpiece, veil, gloves and shoes