So i wanted the most possible blinged out card box without spending a fortune. I finally finished...
I want Wreaths on the church doors with a B on them and I found some ideas without letters and thought I would share.
7. Fabric & Ruffled Felt Wreath ~ This is such an easy, inexpensive wreath and would look fabulous on your front door. The fabric combination possibilities are endless and they also make great gifts.
8. Felt Patriotic Wreath Tutorial ~ It’s made using a foam wreath form and small squares of felt, pressed in to the foam with a skewer stick. We did have the idea to include some springy stars and they are a cute touch.
10. Birthday Mini-Balloon Wreath ~ Balloons have to be the most traditional birthday party decoration. Take the tradition in a new direction and use them to make a birthday wreath to celebrate the special day.
11. Mickey Mouse Party Balloon Wreath ~ Attach any stuffed animal to a balloon wreath to meet your gusts at the front door.
12. Summer Pinwheel Frame ~ Using a frame, spray paint, and some scrapbook paper you too can make this.
20. Simple Silk Flower Wreath ~ Make some cute fall decor for your home for less than $10. Change up the flowers for each holiday.
21. Bow Ribbon Wreath Tutorial ~ This DIY wreath is a simple and easy project that won’t require an entire pot of gold to create.
24. Apple Tulle Wreath ~ A darling tulle wreath tutorial that’s perfect for back to school or a teacher appreciation gift.
25. Tulle Flag Wreath~ This fun 4th of July flag wreath is easy to make with a wreath form and some tulle. A great last minute addition to your 4th of July decor.
26. Book Page Flower Wreath Tutorial ~ This book page flower wreath is designed on a coat hanger, making it an easy decorating with paper craft to hang anywhere.
27. How to Make Book Page Flower Wreath ~ A step by step guide to making book page flowers into a wreath.
28. Book Wreath Tutorial~ Recycle your old books into a gorgeous wreath. Using an old book with give you the look of patina that only comes with age.
29. DIY Napkin Paper Wreath ~ The theme of this wreath can be easily changed by simply using different cocktail napkins. Make one for any occasion.
30. Punched Paper Flower Wreath ~ These punched paper flowers are easy to make, inexpensive, and can be used for a wide variety of Spring projects.
31. Paper Flower Wreath Tutorial ~ These wreaths are fairly large and require twenty-five to thirty flowers. Yes, it does take me forever. But. It lasts forever. The flowers never die and it’s gorgeous.
32. Pinwheel Paper Wreath Tutorial ~ This adorable wreath is not only fun to make, but is an easy project your children can help make.
33. How to make a paper wreath ~ This wreath can be easily customized for any season or occasion so you can have one up all year long.