Hi ladies so here is a DIY project that I've been working on today. I went on Dollar Tree website...
The Love of My Life!
Hubby to Be
Glossy Black Candlestick Holders
Metal BirdCage Cardholder
Damask & Hot Pink Bathroom Box
Damask Tears of Joy w/ Pink Hearts
Grandeur Guest Towels - Black w White
Grandeur Guest Towels
Other Bathroom Box - Plastic
Masquerade Guest Towels & Beverage Napkins
Awesome Damask Frame
Black & White Candles 2
Black & White Candles
Black Quill w/ Holder
Crystal Fleur Dish
Damask Zippered Bag
Damask Zippered Bag - Side
Damask Forever Yours Scrapbook Kit
Damask Forever Yours Scrapbook Kit - Back
Damask Welcome Bags
Fuschia Ribbon on My Damask Bed
Glossy Black Tray - for Placecards
Black & White Layered Programs
Damask Favor Boxes/Placecard
Large Metal Pillar Holder
Small Metal Pillar Holder
As requested here's some info on where I got all my goodies I posted here:
1. My fiance...he's a one of a kind and no you can't have him hehe jk =P
2. Cherub Heartshaped Frame: Borders Books - isn't he cute =) I bought this in store...didn't see any on their site. I believe it's made by paperchase.
3. Winslow Vase: Z Gallerie - We're using this as the base for our Crystal Tree. Our Manzanita tree will be spray black with black glitter. We'll then drip black crystals and hang fuschia roses from it. It's going to be AWESOME! I also got an AMAZING Apothecary Jar from the same company with the same glossy black finish. I'll take pix & post them soon =)
4. & 5. Midnight Candelabra: Z Gallerie - We're using this as a modified Unity Candle that will incorporate both my mom & my FH's mom =-) First our mom's will light the candles on the outermost edges, they will then take those candles and light ours. We will then take our lit candles and light the center candle together. Kind of like passing the torch from our mom's to us and both a literal and metaphorical sign of joining our families together thru the acceptance of our mom's =)
6. Candlestick Holders: Disney Vault 28 - Not sure where I'll use these yet...but I'll definitely be using them =)
7. BirdCage Cardholder: Target - This will be our Cardholder =) I'll probably dress it up a bit. Any suggestions?
8. Bathroom Box: Ross! - This couldn't be more perfect. The interior is Pink! Just like our accent color. It's going to look AWESOME with the Grandeur Guest Towels and Glamour Black Pink Tears of Joy (we're putting some left over packets in there along with some other goodies) We actually have 2 sets of bathrooms to dress up...so we have have 2 of these boxes & see below for our additional 2"Other Bathroom Box(es)" that will be used in the other sets of bathrooms. =)
9. Glamour Black Pink Tears of Joy: The Tissue Store - I got some lip & tape resealable bags from Ebay & made my own Tears of Joy packets. I ended up using 3 tissues each per pack. The original packs come 10 to a packet. I think they turned out really nice. We even got clear labels to print our monogram on so we can place them on the clear bags so it looks like our monogram is inside the heart =)
10. Grandeur Guest Towel: The Fine China Store - I LOVE these!!
11. Other Bathroom Box: Home Depot - This is beautiful & it goes perfect with the Masquerade Guest towels that will be placed inside amongst other toiletry goodies =-)
12. Masquerade Guest Towels & Beverage Napkins: Tuesday Morning, however I also found them online here but they're a bit pricey. The beverage napkins will look great at the bar =)
13. Damask Frame: Michael's! Gotta love their dollar section!!! I got three different shapes & sizes, Square, Oval & Rectangle. I will be painting them black & using them for the table numbers. Best of all, the inner card included already has a damask print!
14. Awesome Damask Frame: TJ Maxx - It's so pretty & baroque-esque. Me loves! I'll probably use this as a sign for our guest book table or a cute pic of my FH & I =)
15. & 16. Black & White Candles: Local Dollar Store - can you believe these were only $1 each!!! We'll most likely include these in our Welcome Bags or maybe as an additional gift with the other goodies for our Wedding Party. We're gonna put personalized labels with our Monograms on them =)
17. Black Quill: Hallmark -This quill is so sexy and will great on our Guestbook table =)
18. Crystal Fleur Dish: Big Lots! - This will most likely hold our fanned out Tears of Joy at the ceremony site.
19. & 20. Damask Bag: Michael's again! Once again got these for a $1 a piece! I'm going to use these for the gifts for my bridal party (i.e., jewelry, cufflinks maybe, etc). They're so cute & reusable!! -
21. Damask Forever Yours Scrapbook Kit: Target! - We got two of these. We're gonna make one for ourselves & one for my mom =)
22. Damask Pens: Walmart - These will be great for our Wedding Memories books. We got this cute lil wedding memory book that people can write their wishes to us and they fit nicely in a box that can be displayed on a shelf. It looks like a book with mini volumes inside. I'll post a pic soon.
23. Damask Welcome Bags: Target! - These were an amazing find at 50% off. We even have matching Rehearsal Dinner Invites =)
24. Fuschia Ribbon on My Damask Bed: JoAnn's - Me loves Fuschia!! The Damask Fleece blanket is from Ross =)
25. Tray: Target again! (I LOVE TARGET) =) I have 4 of these... 2 of them will be used for the Tray Passed H'or deurs during Cocktail hour. The other two will house the Favor Box/Placecards on the table =)
26. Damask Invitations: Michaels!!! - Got these babies at 50% off =) They're gorgeous!! We're gonna dress them up with Fuschia too =)
27. Layered Program: Michaels!!! - We'll also dress these up with Fuschia too =)
28. Damask Favor Boxes/Name Cards: Michael's again *my second home* =P - We're gonna use these as Namecard/Placecards and put lil Hershey Kisses inside. We got cut lil labels to print our monograms on that will fit perfectly underneath the kisses =)
29. Large Metal Pillar Holder: Target! - This is part of our larger centerpieces, candles baby!!!
30. Metal Box - Target! - We'll probably use this to house some of the pens, etc. We're most likely going to be getting a Photobooth for our Guests and the offer scrapbooking materials for our Guestbook. So we'll probably keep all the pens, etc in here =)
31. Small Metal Pillar Holder - Target! - These will also be part of our centerpieces for smaller tables. I got these in-store. Doesn't look like they're on their site anymore.
32. Taper Holder - Target! - This is really for incense, but I'm going to use it to hold a Taper Candle =)
33. Damask Tape: Organize.com - This is definitely gonna come in handy! I plan on wrapping my votives in this and then putting 2-4 Fuschia Rose buds in each so people can take some part of the "centerpiece" home. We're doing more candles than anything and the fuschia roses will be our "pop" of color =)
We'll also be using this for our toiletry bottles (i.e., lotion etc) for our welcome bags & bathroom baskets. We're going to wrap either clear or fuschia bottles with this tape and create labels with our monogram for personalized lotions & toiletries, etc. This tape is my new best friend =P
Hope you all enjoy. As I mentioned in my previous post I have all my Damask, Black & White wedding finds thus far in my photobucket account. Please feel free to check it out & let me know what you think =)