I am selling beautiful rich gold and brown satin chair covers for banquet style chairs. They are ...
I'm putting up for sale some of our wedding stuff that were lightly used or not used at all. Some items are still in NY. But, here are some of the items I have with me. I'll ship all of the items for free to persons living in the US.
1. Veil: I bought this at David's bridal for $199. It was only worn during the ceremony and about an hour after to take pics in the park. Asking $60 or best offer.
2. Tiara: This was bought at David's bridal also for $99 (Style 9674)and worn for the entire duration of the wedding. Asking $25 or best offer.
3. Ring pillow: This was not used at all. The ring bearer began to misbehave right before the ceremony began. So, his dad had to carry him into the church. I paid $42...ugh. Asking $20 or best offer
4. Flower girl basket: This matches the ring bearer pillow. Asking $15 or best offer
5. 1 pack of aqua ecofetti (unopened) - paid $7.95. Asking $5
6. 450 - 5 1/4 ivory circles. these were initially bought to make the menu cards. But, if you look thru my blog, you'll see how much trouble I had with that and I ultimately went with a different menu style. I paid $12.75 per pack of 25. Best offer accepted. I used some of these to make my confetti cones.
7. Aqua and gold "I DO" letters (my hubby made these). Asking $10
8. I made a "Thank You" sign to use in our pic for the thank you cards. The signed ended up in the wrong car and we never got to use it. It's thank you written in aqua on "white gold" paper with an aqua edge. It looks pretty much the same as the table #s on my blog without the scroll on the top. Asking $5
9. Ivory organza Bolero (unworn) Size 10-12. Asking $20
10. Wilton chocolate fountain - paid $80 for it. Used only for the wedding. This was a huge success. Asking $40
If anyone is interested in any of these items, please send me a message.
Sorry, I'm only accepting paypal at this time.
Thanks in advance.