So i wanted the most possible blinged out card box without spending a fortune. I finally finished...
Here's a recipe for chocolate cheesecake lollies!
I'm definitely having these at my bridal shower.
Prep: 15 min for cake, 40 min assembly, plus chilling
Bake: 30 mins
Makes: 60 cheesecake pops
1 cup (250mL) All Purpose Flour
3 tbsp (45mL) cold butter, cut into pieces
3 tbsp (45 mL) brown sugar
1/4 tsp (1mL) cinnamon
1 egg yolk
1lb (500g) cream cheese, softened
1 can (300mL) low fat sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup (125mL) plain yogurt
1 tsp (5mL) vanilla
1/4 cup (50mL) all purpose flour
1 cup (250mL) chopped whit chocolate or white chocolate chips
60 lollipop sticks
1 lb (500g) white, milk, or semi-sweet chocolate, melted
Tip: Pops can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Let them defrost for 1/2 hour before eating.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180C). Line a 9" x 13" (3L) baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping the 2 longer sides for easy removal from pan.
2. Crust: Mix crust ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mixture will be very dry. Press into dish.
3. Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth and creamy. Beat in yogurt. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla, flour and white chocolate. Pour over crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes or until top is golden and firm to the touch. Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 3 hours or up to over night.
5. Assembly: Cut cold cake into 3/4 (1.9cm) cubes. Roll into balls or leave as cubes (or both!). Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Carefully insert lollipop sticks into cheesecake. Freeze uncovered until solid, about 1 hour. Dip frozen cheesecake pop into melted chocolate. Place any decorations on immediately as chocolate will harden quickly. Continue with remaining pops.
Hope you ladies love it!