~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
So as I said, we are trying to do a bicultural, bilingual, green, socially-conscious wedding. Whew - that's a mouthful! So anway - here are our ideas for keeping it green and ethically-sourced:
- Used/rented dresses and tuxes
- Local food for the reception
- Recycled invitations/wedding website
- Fair-trade/ethically sourced flowers
- Fair-trade/used items for centerpieces
- Donation in name of guests in lieu of traditional favors
- Eco-friendly bubbles blown as we exit the church
Things I'd like feedback on:
- Ecofriendly transportation for guests and bridal party
- Places to find used dresses?
- Has anyone done these things? How did they work?
- Anything I'm missing?!
Thanks guys! This is such a great forum!