Wait....... we are what????? Expecting???? YUP!!! Completely caught us off guard! But what ...
1) Always wear your UGGS with bare feet. The unique material in the boot forms to your foot for maximum comfort.
2) Always buy your UGGS one size smaller than you would normally buy. They run big. Buy them smaller so that they will mold to your feet for comfort.
3) Be sure to buy some kind of care product for your UGGS and make sure they are treated before wearing them outside. You don’t want them to get marked up prematurely! Ask the person you buy them from to recommend a treatment because there are so many different ones out there.
4) Don’t wear your UGGS on the ice. Although they are very warm, they do not have a great grip and I’ve slipped on the ice and fell on my butt a couple of times now.
5) Wear them absolutely with anything. Shorts, bathing suits, jeans. Tuck your jeans into them or roll your jeans over them. Roll down your UGGS if you want. Be trendy!