Hi ladies so here is a DIY project that I've been working on today. I went on Dollar Tree website...
black and white damask fabric
making a replica of this box
bling fortune cookie - holds rings
Using TALL calla lillies
love this simplicity
this is more the ideal cake I want. it's so cute
hydrangeas are a must
ring napkin holders
Apothecary Jars for the candy buffet
My favorite apothecary jar!!!
I don't have anything really about my wedding on my page except my dress. So here goes my ideas. My wedding is so far away and I feel like I'll have all of the planning done too far in advance and then I'll be bored for the next year. lol. We'll see though : 0)
Colors are predominately black and white. I'm having touches of green and black/white damask. The green is like a "soft lime." It doesn't scream 80s lime green! And there will be bling EVERYWHERE! I love the sparkle and damask!!
Ideas so far:
1. Black and white damask runners for EVERY table with crystals hanging at the ends.
2. crystal confetti on every table for sparkle (already bought)
3. DIY card box -middle box will be damask - a huge fake ring placed on top - all tied with green ribbon.
4. silver mirror tiles under each centerpiece with at least 4 votive candle holders on the mirror.
5. for the centerpieces, to cut down on costs, we are alternating flower arrangements and three tier candle holders. for the flowers we are doing square vases filled with hydrangeas then having 3 white calla lillies sticking out to give it height.
6. we are making our own ring bearer pillow. covered in damask fabric with a black ribbon around it. then we are having a things remembered "bling fortune cookie" that will sit on the pillow and hold the rings.
7. our flutes and cake cutting accessories will be from things remembered. they have my favorite ones!!
8. a small cake - we will probably make ourselves - FH is diabetic and were not wasting tons on a cake.
9. a CANDY BAR!! father in law is wayyyy psyched about this!!
10. ring napkin holders - again with the bling!
11. Crystal tree
that's all for now. PLUS I don't wanna bore you with all this and hardly any pictures!