So a growing wedding trend is brooch bouquets, and ever since I saw one I knew I HAD to have one....
Dear brides to be,
I am writing this blog to share some information with you. Do not use Enchanted Gardens florist in Temecula. The girl's name is Kim Camacho. She RUINED my wedding! When I stepped off the bus on my wedding day and was about to walk down the aisle I was in tears when I saw my bouquet and my centerpieces!! They were NOTHING like the sample she gave me. I am currently working with my lawyer to get my money back. I gave her 2 weeks to "review" my pictures and work this out in a friendly manner but she is not responding to my e-mails any more.
After I gave her the $800 deposit I found some HORRIBLE reviews on her on some websites and everything those websites said were also demostrated at my wedding. Now, those reviews that I so kindly told her about are GONE! So this is MY blog and she can't delete what I say so I will keep re posting this until I feel I have reached as many brides as possible. I do not want another girl to through what I went through on my wedding day!
1. She will call you sweetie NON STOP and talk so fast that you can't even understand what she is saying. And the pictures that she shows you are not what you are going to get!
2. She will almost dissapear right after you give your deposit. You will have to hunt her down just to get an updated contract or the pictures that she promised to send you a week ago. (Talk about adding more stress to a stressful situation)
3. She will show up at your wedding looking like a slob - that came from my guests! Wearing shorts that are too short, a knee brace and baggy stained sweatshirts.
4. My grandmother's corsage was DEAD and crispy
5. The dahlias were not even the same that I had picked out
6. My bouquet was half the size of the sample she gave me and I agreed too
7. As you can see from the pictures the centerpieces were NOT what I paid for and agreed too
8. My flower girl did not have a halo.
9. And she didn't even leave me a toss bouquet. I had to throw something that was thrown together at the last minute by a staff member of my venue.
It looked like she threw my reception together in about 10 minutes - literally. I used to have a really nice blog about her but I deleted it for the obvious reasons. BEWARE brides- she told me that she generates a lot of business through Wedding by Color!
-Everything I have said is MY opinion and the opinions of my guests-