I decided to make a Flip Flop Basket for our reception, because I was at a wedding last year and ...
#1 Wedding square tables
#2 Taffetta Pintuck Rosette Linen
#3 silver chiavari chair
#4 white satin napkin
#5 -square plates
#6 Modern Flatware
#7 - all chrome vases
#8 wedding crystal orbs for dessert tables & cocktail hour
#9- Three sizes wedding crystal balls
#10- these candles everywhere!
#11 wedding purple lighting
#12 wedding coffee
We booked rentals today and this is everything that we chose.
1. Tables: We are doing all square tables. Not a universal table like this but twelve seperate squares.
2. Linens: Chose a white pintuck taffetta rosette linen. I posted an ivory pic because you can see the detail better but ours is white and it's stunning! I LOVE rosettes!
3. Chairs: Silver Chiavari chairs with white cushions. We will use these for ceremony and then move them into the reception after.
4. Napkin: white satin.
5. Plates: All modern and clean square plates.
6. Flatware: Had to go with the modern set. The traditional clashed with all of our clean lines.
7. Vases for flowers: All of our vases will be chrome and they will hold our all white flowers. The chrome vases reflect light and the candles around so they glow glow glow!
8. Decor: Crystal orbs: We rented several of these to go in the cocktail hour and then be moved to our dessert area. LOVE THESE! They sparkle so much!!
9. Decor: Another crystal orb pic. We are getting the varying sizes :)
10. These are the candles that will go everywhere!! About 6 on each table and all around too.
11. Lighting: Our lighting will all be in purples!
12. Coffee glasses. We opted for the irish style.
Ok, hope you all like :) Excited to get this show on the road and dance the night away!