~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Jumping on the bandwagon and doing this FUN product blog (I buy and try LOTS of products!!). lol!
REPOST FROM Bride ILLUSEN who reposted from LAMPEBRIDE :)
"Ladies . . . its time to share the goods! Have you ever seen someone and thought, WOW, I really like her style or I wonder what shade of eye shadow shes wearing?? Well now is your chance to discover all the great products out there without the expense of buying a ton of stuff just to find out its not quite what you hoped it would be. Remember, the more detailed answers you give, the more details other will provide too!"
1) What brand of foundation do you use? Powder or liquid? Liquid...Hourglass Veil Fluid Make-up (best stuff on earth). Sephora $60 And I use the Hourglass Mineral Primer under it! Fab for oily skin!!
2) What brand of blush or bronzer do you use? Bronzer: Too faced Chocolate Soleil $28 (sephora). Blush: Coastal Scents 10 color blush palette (coastalscents.com) about $16!!
3) What is your favorite mascara? For SURE: Cover Girl Lash Blast (orange container) in very black $9 (drugstores)!!
4) Do you wear fake eye lashes? If so, what brand? Only to events and I just buy the $3.99 kind from Target!
5) What brand of eye liner do you use? I use two kinds: Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil for inner bottom lid (it is not worth the money!! It bleeds) and I use Coastal Scents Gel Liner Pot for the top lids. Comes in 24 colors and they are $6.95!!! Coastalscents.com
6) What is your favorite moisturizer? Really bad about moisturizer! Not consistent in brands I use.
7) Do you use a night cream? No
8) What eye shadow(s) do you use? Currently obsessed with the Urban Decay Vol II Collection (using Jinx and Sellout and Nylon alot!) I posted a pic of the eyes with these colors! and I use MAC shadowy lady alot and I use many of the NYC palletes (these are about $4 from target!) I get lots of compliments on the N.Y.C. stuff!
9) Do you wear the same make-up when you go out at night as you do during the day? A little heavier on the smoky eye at night :)
10) What brands of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? I use salon stuff (Q10 conditioner cause I process my hair alot) and John Frieda shampoo (the brilliant brunette stuff). Smells YUMMY!
11) What salon do you go to and who is your stylist? Carlton Hair in Burbank, CA. Stylist is Natalie.
12) Do you high-light/low-light or dye your hair? If so what brand? It's professionally processed. I did used to dye my own hair. I used Miss Clairol from Sally beauty Supply.
13) What are your top three can't live without products? #1 Urban Decay Shadow Primer Potion (keeps eyeshadow in place for hourssss- a miracle product!) #2 My brow express pallette from Anastasia Beverly Hills (to shape my brows) and #3 Tweezers!! I'm an Arab..HA! :)
14) What beauty secret do you want to share? I put my toner in the fridge so when I apply it, the cold liquid further helps to shrink my pores!
15) What is your favorite shade of lipstick? I wear gloss more than lipstick and I am currently obsessed with the MAC Colour Forms Pallette in Virginity, Miss Rose, and Cassis Royale! (the blue compact in the pic)
16) What is your favorite hair spray? Tresemme but I rarely use hairspray
17) If you lost your luggage, what is the one product youd pray that you put in your carry-on? Bronzer!
18) What is one thing you would change about yourself if you could? My epidermis (all of it!!)...lol!
Additonal products I love:
-Dr. Brandt Pores No More (Sephora) fills large pores! $45 or so.
-The Balm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder (sephora) $19
- All of the eyeshadow pallettes from Coastal Scents (cheap!!)