Hi ladies so here is a DIY project that I've been working on today. I went on Dollar Tree website...
My Famous Pairs books came today! I've already flipped through them and have come up with a list of my favourites to make table names (rather than numbers). I think I'll have a framed picture of a different page on each table and then draw the name of the pear couples and have each table guess if its theirs to go to the buffet.
My favourites are:
1. American Gothic (as per the picture)
2. Bonnie and Clyde
3. Yin and Yang
4. Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn
5. Dudly Do-Right and Penelope Pitstop
6. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers
7. Pablo Picasso and Marie-Therese Walter
8. Laurel and Hardy
9. Mary Poppins and Bert the Chimney Sweep
10. Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner
11. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
12. Lot and His Wife (its hilarious- one pear and a little pile of salt with a stem!)