~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Alright, photo guest book with Fuji is a great idea if you have the following:
1. Someone reliable to take the photos of guest as they enter
2. Replace photos when they run out
3. Make sure camera is used properly
Since I didn't have anyone do that....Here's my idea #3 (not really mine-I found it online)
So here's what I am considering
1. Calendar Guest book @ reception people would sign different months of the calendar or a calendar wall and then you can remember your guests all year long
2. My fiancé is a fan of a traditional guestbook...but I want something unique...maybe we can compromise with a guestbook of photos and on the opposite page of the photo will be space for guests to sign. We could have this at the church and then bring to reception for those who didn't get a chance to sign.
Sigh...back to the drawing board...