~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Ok Ladies its crunch time!
So here is what i want to have completed in the next 3 weeks or so:
1. finalize the wedding guest list [mostly waiting on the in-laws]
2. pick and set up an appointment with a florist
3. decide on who is doing our wedding stationary
4. plan our wedding ceremony/ finalize readings and songs we want played
5. finalize bridesmaid options
6. hire the photographer/ pay deposit
7. book our honeymoon!
8. find someone in the area who does hair
9. send out save the dates
10. finalize cake
11. finalize musicians
Since i have you here, what do you thik about this potential invite? I liked it so much i asked the Etsy seller if she could make coordinating table numbers, save the dates, etc. for us and she said yes! I'm just waiting on FH's final approval [he probable wont care]. This is definitely something i want to cross off my list though!
whoo! i know its such a LONG list... and i'm a little behind but that's what happens when you work part time and are a student full time! Any advice ladies? I'm starting to feel slightly overwhelmed. Am i the only one who's behind?