Hi ladies so here is a DIY project that I've been working on today. I went on Dollar Tree website...
Down to the 2 and 1/2 month mark so i decided it was time for some hardcore wedding shopping!
So we are paying a decorator $400 to set up the reception site, do our center pieces, do all the linens, hook up all the lights, set up all the tables, assemble all of my personal decorations that i buy, and dis-assemble every thing once the reception is over. SO i needed to finish buying the decorations i want her to use!!
Also, I still needed bouts for all the men, my garter, and a tossing garter as well! so lets run through all my purchases as they appear in the pictures:
1. the bouts for the guys which will have S+J inscribed on them
2. sparrow bunting flag that will have our last name
3. bunting flag for cookie table
4. "thank you" flag/photo prop for the pix on thank you cards
5. bunting flags for the card-bird-cage
6. chalk boards and vintage frames [one will say bar, sign-in, etc.]
7. little bags that go in the bigger welcome bags
8. my garter
also i sent out all the music to my music group and made a final decision on flowers! I've been a busy bride since i last posted, but its crunch time! Hope ya'll are having a good time planning too!