~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Hey ladies! I just returned from my honeymoon and i just wanted to give you a sneak peak at some pix and also give you some of my high's and low's from the day!!!!
We'll start with the low's so we can end on a high!
1. I did indeed start my period the morning of my wedding. i pep talked myself, took some midol, and then got over it. It still sucked though
2. The crazy last minute stuff people feel the need to tell you about like they sent the wrong color napkins or the limo driver doesnt think the groom is where he should be... really? is that really necessary to tell the bride as she is getting make up done?? PROBLEM SOLVE PEOPLE!
3. I like attention, but i also would have liked some peace and quiet to meditate on what I was about to do in the last 30 minutes before walking down the aisle. Instead every one is wanting to take pix with me w/ their phones and asking me 100 questions.
4. I stepped on my dress walking down the aisle and had to practically do a nazi march so i could kick my dress out from underneath my feet in order to not trip
5. we made a grand exit from our reception only to find an empty parking lot. Our limo driver was 30 MINUTES LATE coming to pick us up.....
And now for the highs that completely over shadowed all of those lows:
1. My photographer was the woman behind the scenes who made sure i got quiet time when I wanted quiet time and was ON TIME for everything!
2. Seeing the love of my life practically sobbing the moment he laid eyes on me for the first time as his bride.
3.the entire ceremony brought me and the majority of my guests to tears
3. justin and i rode in the limo to our reception alone which allowed us to toast some champagne and have a few quiet moments to take in what we just did! <3
4. hearing my dad say in his speech how proud he is of the man my husband is and how he really feels comfortable leaving my heart in justin's hands.
5. how fast it went. i know this usually isnt a high for most brides, but i'm glad it went by fast! Everything was so stressful! All i wanted was to call justin my husband and now i can :) thats all I really wanted!!!
Hope you enjoy some of these pix that friends and family took!!! I will post about our honeymoon in the next few days and then hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so i will have professional pix! Thanks for following my journey from day 1 til now!