200 days and counting.... Wow, it's hard to believe. It's been a rough few weeks and hubby's bes...
1. Meet/talk with caterer to determine what else we need to decide on: linens, cake, etc.
2. Find my veil, shoes, and jewelry.
3. Find jewelry and shoes for the girls.
4. Erik and his bro need to go out looking for tuxes.
5. Figure out what we'll need to show a video.
6. Proof the invitation when it gets sent to us.
7. Figure out ceremony/reception music!
8. Update our registry...when we figure out colors for bathroom/bedroom.
I feel like there was more I've been thinking about....probably be adding to this list.
Anyone else get socked with snow today? It was horrible around here. My FI pulled over and is spending the night at a hotel after being in the car for 5 hours!
My aunt and a friend of my mom's and mine is planning my shower! They picked the date for March 29th. We're going to have it at the Fireside room at my church. I talked to my MOH, Gina, and apparently she might be planning a little something too. That stuff will be really fun. I just hope my friends will be able to come....a lot of people live out of town (1 1/2 away) or further. Crossing my fingers!