200 days and counting.... Wow, it's hard to believe. It's been a rough few weeks and hubby's bes...
Here we go...
1. Finalize plans for ceremony music with Nancy, Christa, and Steph. Also order any music needed.
2. Finish gifts for Noah and Madison. Buy groomsmen gifts, parents gifts, and gifts for Christa, Steph, Mrs. B., and Sandy. Wrap all presents.
3. Finalize photo list for photographer.
4. Finalize list of music and other paperwork for the DJ.
5. Cut ribbons and punch holes in the bags for the favors. Order cookies and stuff bags closer to the wedding.
6. Pick out how we want to place cards to look.
7. Help Erik's mom with our video picture montage thing.
8. Finalize flowers.
9. Get marriage license.
10. Find an apartment.
11. Book room for wedding night.
12. Find a second reading for the ceremony.
13. Find/send invitations for the rehearsal dinner.
14. Finish up our program, get it checked with Pastor Bill.
15. Email bridal party with updates on stuff.
Okay, this list is getting ridiculous. That's all for now!