Well God blessed me and my boyfriend(cedric) to buy and close out on our house December 15,2011.....
One month ago today we were officially engaged!! Can't believe how fast time is flying by...before we know it the wedding day will be here! I've been able to check soooo many things off my list. Here's what I've done so far:
- Ceremony and Reception Venue chosen (Aug 15 is when we sign the contract and put down the deposit)
- Photographer chosen (contract received and will be sent in along with deposit this week)
- My wedding dress! (ordered and deposit paid)
- Wedding shoes and accessories ( shoes have been ordered, jewelry components have been ordered, veil is being made through etsy)
- Invitations (designed and all paper products have been bought)
- MOG and MOB dresses have been ordered and paid for
- 1 BM dress has been ordered and paid for
- All BM gifts have been bought.
- Cake design chosen and cake plate has been bought (just need to decide who's going to make it now)
- Signature frame for guest book has been bought.
- Card holder bird cage has been bought
- Favor boxes have been bought and favors chosen
I feel like the majority of the big things have been checked off my list! Now on to the small fun details!