I just can't seem to escape the drama. I was in tears this morning because I am so overwhelmed. I...
I'm kinda freaking out :)
-Tommorow we need to get FH certificate for his baptism and the letter from our neighborhood church so we can get married in the church in my hometown.
- Thursday go meet with the priest to finalise ceremony details
- Groom and his guys will go get their suits April 21st (FINALY! )
- Next week order the stuff for the reception (prizes coupon rolls candy ect...)
- Get my sons suits (mom is paying yeah!)
- Meet with DJ on April 23rd ( I already now him so its basically to finalise details)
- Finalise paying for my dress and get alterations done ASAP
- Finish paying church
- Decorate Card Box, Finish girls bouquet (add something), Print cootie catchers and programs.
- Finalise cake details with my sister (eat cake yeah!)
- Get grooms passport
- Get flower girls dresses (i've been looking and I like nothing)
-Get shoes and veil/or fascinator
- Finalise music list and games for reception
On a positive note I'm getting alot of rsvp's back and I got my week vacation afterwards.
I'm seriously hoping I don't loose my mind untill then.