Well Ladies, I just added up again how much this wedding is going to cost. I have been pretty ...
FH and I just realised we have to add about 20 people to our guest list. Our budget is already pretty tight as we're paying for the wedding ourselves so I need some extra savings tips from anyone willing to help. I pose these questions to you:
1) What are you and FH forgoing (if anything) in order to be able to have the wedding you want?
2) Do you have any rather easy tips for stretching funds? Within the wedding budget and/or in daily life as well...
3) Random question- how many of you out there are not currently living with FH?
I'll start with my answers...
1) We are putting off a trip to SE Asia this year. We've re-worked it into our honeymoon.
2) We are both obsessed with Tim Hortons coffee. In order to stay on point we have been buying gift cards from TimHo's for the month and once it runs out we get no more. It doesnt seem like much but we're saving almost $50/month. Which is an extra $600 for the wedding!!!!
3) Yes, we live together. Two years and counting :)