~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
I don't want to take ALL the centerpieces home with me so I thought just after dinner before the "party" starts I will play a game to give away the centerpieces...just incase the :older" guests don't stay that long...
I will hand a guest at the table a card the has the poem on it and they will read #1 and then pass it to the person it best fits...and then they will read #2 and so on and so on
here is what will be on the card
1. The news is out; quick send a cable .This poem goes to the person across the table.
2. If someone to the right of you is wearing a dress or shirt of blue, they must take this note from you. But if blue cannot be seen surely red is just as keen.
3. Take this note and read the verse, pass it to the gal who carries the largest purse.
4. It's getting trickier, here's a real humdinger! Pass this note to the person with the most rings on there fingers.
5. We did this with great care, now pass this note to the person to the right of you with the longest hair
6. Alas, the gift is not for you, but now it passes to the guest closet to you, who, with rage, admits to being the oldest age!
7. Don't despair here's the next clue...this must be handed to the guest with the largest shoe.
8. Brides name Is Anxious... Grooms name is nervous, pass this to the guest closest to u who drove the furthest.
9. The wedding day is here, the bride and groom will have a ball, pass this to the guest who is most tall.
10. We hope you're all having fun. We tried to include most everyone. From the largest purse , to the largest shoe, pass this now to the guest right of you.
11. There won't be time to practice there wont be time to rehearse pass this to the guest with the most money in their wallet or purse.
12. Roses are Red, Violets are blue, pass this to the guest to the left of you.
13. We're ending this rhyme; this is the last poem, the centerpiece on the table is yours to take home! YAY!!!!
so what do u think? would it work? would it be fun?