~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
1) Most important - venue and ceremony location - booked. See last post.
2) Photographer - contract in hand - need to send it back. Again, thank you netter! So happy with our choice! And got to reconnect with a high school friend. :)
3) Day-of-coordinator - Contract being forwarded today.
4) DJ - Booked. COntract in hand
5) Florist- arranged by day-of-coordinator so I can have a one-stop-shop -love those!
6) Baker - meeting up with a friend of a friend who does awesome cakes a bit outside of Toronto - any brides east of Toronto near Trenton, Belleville, Kingston area can check her out. www.katrinascakes.com - she is really reasonable and was referred by a really good friend of mine who says her stuff is incredible. Our friends live out in that area and have graciously agreed to bring our cupcakes in for us. :) She's super reasonable price-wise - I just found her yesterday. Have to do a tasting, but I totally trust our friends. :)
7) Invitations/stationery - Now that things are firming up, our Ontario WBC stationery expert Amy will be able to start on all our invites, etc. It's all coming together! :) :) :)
I am sooo happy things are coming along!