I opened the box that the mailman left and all i could say is OMG!!!! I def made the right decisi...
Hi girls, Indecision queen is back :::sheepish smile:::
BUT I have a reason for looking for new jewelry! TWO actually lol
1) The Etsy seller emailed and said the necklace you girls picked last time had gotten complaints and she didn't want to sell me imperfect merchandise
2) I changed my outfit. ALOT. Instead of a v-neck of white and antique silver outfit, my outfit is now off white, sweetheart neck and crystal and brighter silver work.. The neck is the biggest change, there is now a whole lotta neck showing lol.
So help me with any of these that you like, or am I to continue looking?
I will break these down for you a little:
1) Really pretty, more bridal than I would normally pick but I love the pearls and the work will match the outfit. And very very reasonably priced
2) I loooooooooove BUT it's super pricey and also, I am afraid it may be a bit big for little me..
3) Very pretty and will definitely match the dress. Not cheap but gorgeous but I really do love pearls... On the pricey side as well
4) I do definitely love this. Also worried about this because it is from an Etsy seller in Australia. Also, the chain at the back of the necklace seems to dress it down a bit to me. What do you girls think if it.. On the pricey side
Last pic is the outfit similar to mine. Mine will be off white, silver, crystals though. Corset, sweetheart neckline etc.
Also keep in mind, I am a shortie and not to be insulting, but I do have a wider neck lol. I have realized chokers don't suit me too well, especially a chunky one!
With that said, I can't wait to see your votes! Thank you - for the third time - for you help ladies lolololol