Happy New Years Ladies! 2013 is here and I will be in Maui Hawaii next year for our 15th Anni...
I love nidhal's idea to learn more about you girls!!! I loved reading her post and makeupdiva's post!! And I loved my post yesterday about who chased who and the 'what makes you happy' posts of today! So cool!
We talk about weddings all the time, but these posts are helping us to really get to know each other!
I would like to continue this, I think it's uber cool learning how interesting some of your lives are and also, how much we have in common, or just get ideas of how different we are and yet bond over a common goal :) Awesomeness!
Ok, but I'm going to be slightly different and ask 4 things:
1) What is your nickname? Is it different from your family and FH? Share whichever you'd like and who calls you that.
2) What is the coolest place you have ever travelled?
3) Sweet or salty?
4) Name a song, TV show or movie that you quote all the time.
1) Tashiki (family), Bighead (Mark) or Sugar Booger (Mark), Squirt (brother)
2) I really loved Singapore so far. I thought it was pristine, beautiful and soo safe. Also loved the street downtown where there was a church, Indian temple, Buddhist temple and mosque all on the same street and people interacted perfectly. Friendly and cordial to each other. Was a beautiful sight :)
3) Sweet all the way! I broke down just now and had a little dark chocolate. NIDHAL, and all you others disciplined on their diets, HELP ME!! LOL
4) Song: Kanye West - Big Brother "People never get the flowers while they can still smell them" - soooo true! I like to give verbal and physical flowers often! :)
TV show: The Cosby Show
Movie: Zoolander - for serious! :), now maybe some lines from the newest Shrek cuz it seems guaranteed to make Mark laugh lol. For anyone who has seen it, the line is "DO THE ROAR" LOL And I have been quoting Eddie Murphy Delirious and Belly for YEARS!