You wear your watch every day and you want it to look good.
But you also want it to be durable as well as kind to your skin. That’s why choosing a silicone watch strap is such a good idea.
What are the benefits of silicone watch straps?
Silicone has good resistance to high and low temperatures, giving it greater longevity than other watch strap materials. It feels really comfortable to wear and has a nice modern appeal.
Does that sound good to you?
Maybe it’s time to change your current watch strap material and choose silicone! Here’s the best rubber watch strap on the market, followed by four alternatives.
Now that we’ve looked at some basic rubber watch strap specs, let’s dive deeper into all of the above products, starting with one that’s considered to be the best rubber watch strap on the market.
Best Rubber Watch Strap – Reviews & Buying guide for 2022
Overall Winner: Barton Soft Silicone Straps
If you want your watch strap to be bold and eye-catching, this Barton silicone strap is the one for you! Here’s what you should know about it.
- These watch straps can be worn with any traditional or smartwatch that uses 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, or 24mm spring bars. They’re also designed to fit wrist sizes that are between 5 ½ and 8 inches in circumference.
- You don’t have to worry about your watch straps getting damaged during an active session at the gym because they are washable and waterproof.
- They have a textured back to prevent them from slipping. This makes them very comfortable to wear while also increasing air circulation between the watch straps and your skin.
- They’re quick-release for the ultimate convenience when taking them off or attaching them to your watch.
- They’re made with strong materials: stainless steel and high-tensile silicone. High-tensile silicone is more resistant to abrasion than other types of silicone while also having greater tear strength, so you don’t have to worry about these silicone watch straps tearing or getting nicked.
- Some people have reported that the textured underside of the watch straps picks up a lot of dirt as well as dead skin, so it needs to be washed daily. Luckily, silicone is really easy to clean.
- These straps come in 13 amazing shades, including pumpkin orange, sleek grey, pastel yellow, bright blue, and more.
- The watch strap has a protruding lever that keeps the spring bar in place easily and without a problem. This ensures that when the strap is removed from the watch you don’t need to be concerned that the spring bar will fall out or get misplaced. This is a nice extra touch to make using the watch strap so much more convenient.
- This strap is so budget-friendly, you’ll love purchasing a few straps in this range and mixing up your look from one day to the next.
They’re the best rubber watch straps on the market at a really decent price, and based on our above review it’s clear to see why.
Runner-Up: GadgetWraps Silicone Watch Brand Strap
GadgetWraps is a company that’s all about fine-tuning their products for their customers. They’ve made many changes to their silicone watch straps in recent years, and this one is the culmination of all their hard work so far.
- These 22mm rubber watch straps come with quick-release pins so that you can easily and quickly put them on or take them off without a fuss. It’s a totally tool-free installation, perfect for when you’re on the go.
- They’re made with high-quality, waterproof silicone, making them perfect for daily wear and active lifestyles.
- While some watch straps only contain one loop to keep the band’s long end more secure, these straps come with two loops so you can feel confident that they’re secured properly.
- People who have purchased this watch strap have reported that it is a bit stiffer and thicker than what they would have thought, but that’s a small concern because many people have reported that it’s very comfortable to wear.
- This strap comes in 22 colors, so there’s a shade to suit everyone’s taste.
- This watch strap has been hand-crafted so that it will fit every wrist size. You can find them in the following sizes: 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, and 22mm.
- People who’ve had issues with their watch straps have reported that GadgetWraps’ customer service is exceptional, which will make you even more confident about purchasing this product.
- Sometimes you can’t help it: your watch’s rubber straps will collect fuzz and get a little dirty. But this silicone watch strap is really easy to wipe down and clean, which is a big factor that will contribute to its long lifespan.
It’s not going to burn a hole in your pocket while giving you everything you need from a quality watch strap.
Alternative 1: Alpine Premium Quality Silicone Watch Band Strap
One of the best things about this silicone watch band strap is that it’s got a hypoallergenic feature, so if you’re sensitive to watch strap materials, this one should be on your early Christmas shopping list. Let’s check out its features in greater detail.
- This watch strap comes with stainless-steel spring bars so that you can easily and quickly release them when needed. No tools are required.
- It has a heavy-duty stainless-steel hypoallergenic buckle, which is great for sensitive skin as it won’t cause redness or irritation.
- The strap is made from premium-quality silicone so it’ll last a long time without suffering wear and tear.
- Since the silicone is high tensile and strong, it’s perfect for being put under a lot of stress, such as when it comes to extreme climates. This makes it very versatile, no matter where you are.
- Some people who have purchased this watch strap have reported that it’s a little too thin in the buckle area and they would have preferred a thicker strap all around.
- It’s got stitches along the border of the strap, which adds a striking visual touch to the product.
- The watch strap has many holes in it so that you’re guaranteed of finding the perfect fit for your wrist.
- The silicone used in this product has a silky finish, which is nice and soft without compromising on its strength. That’s the perfect combination of features you want in a watch strap: comfort and durability!
- Some people have reported that their silicone watch strap looks like leather, so this strap is a nice option for you if you want to transition away from wearing leather watch straps without feeling like you’re sacrificing the appearance of leather that you love so much.
This premium quality watch band strap is all about giving you greater comfort when wearing it. You’ll love how it’s built to look good, be strong, and keep your skin healthy, all in one.
Alternative 2: WOCCI Premium Silicone Rubber Straps
These replacement watch bands are made of high-tensile silicone and have a sturdy stainless steel buckle. But they have some nice extra features that will make wearing them even more comfortable.
- These bands are stretchy and soft, so they won’t leave your skin with marks or irritation when you remove them at the end of the day.
- They’re completely waterproof, so they’re perfect for when you want to lead an active lifestyle and take your watch along without worrying that it’ll get damaged.
- They’re compatible with any regular watch or smartwatch that has standard 18mm spring bars.
- One disappointment with this watch strap is that it doesn’t have a textured surface on the back of the band. This flat surface causes moisture to get trapped, which can be a nuisance. It also doesn’t allow air circulation between the band and your skin.
- Some people who’ve purchased this product have identified an error when it comes to the strap length. This has resulted in shorter watch straps than what they thought they were buying, and that’s something to bear in mind when you choose your size.
- This watch strap comes with extras included in the pack: you get four spring bars and a replacement tool, which makes using it and replacing it a breeze.
- Some people who’ve purchased this WOCCI watch strap have reported that it feels soft and supple when worn.
- It also has been made with quality in mind because it fits perfectly between the lugs without leaving any gaps.
It’s very budget-friendly. While you don’t get some important features, such as textured backing, that’s not necessarily a deal-breaker.
It’s clear that the WOCCI watch strap has many benefits and you’ll love how it’s got features that don’t always come standard with other watch straps, such as the included tools.
Alternative 3: Ullchro Silicone Watch Strap
This replacement rubber watch band looks good and is a game-changer when it comes to watch bands because of its unique appearance and style. Here’s what you should know if you’re looking for a new watch strap.
- This silicone watch strap is waterproof.
- It has a matte finish that’s similar in texture to “jelly