Any design you choose, such as the logo of your favorite NFL team or a special message or date, can be engraved on a silicone ring. More than just a means of injury prevention, silicone rings have other uses as well. They now serve as both fashion accessories and sentimental tokens of love.
It’s as simple and enjoyable to have your silicone ring personalized as exclaiming, Adventure is out there! Let’s get to work finding the best silicone ring with engraving for your special occasion right away.
- 1 A silicone ring: what is it?
- 2 Why have your silicone rings engraved?
- 3 Options for engraving
- 4 How to personalize your groove ring with engraving
- 5 The Special Case
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions
A silicone ring: what is it?
We’ll give you a quick overview of silicone rings before we get into the specifics of engraving. What exactly are they used for?
Over the past few years, the popularity of silicone band rings has skyrocketed. People are only left with two options because so many jobs, hobbies, and daily tasks are difficult on their hands. Leave that ring at home if you can, or look for a different option that won’t irritate or stretch out your skin.
Check out the Groove Ring!
The Groove Ring is made of medical-grade silicone and has been engineered to hold its shape comfortably while breaking free from the finger if caught. The skin stays dry thanks to internal ventilation grooves that let air in and moisture out. The Groove Ring is offered in every color and design imaginable, including solid colors, leopard print, bohemian wood patterns, and solids.
Why have your silicone rings engraved?
We believe silicone rings should be much more than just functional, protecting your finger while you do what you love. Whether you wear your groove ring as a wedding band or an accessory, it is a sign of commitment. It reveals something about your character.
- People who wear custom groove rings include, to name a few, the following:
- The ardent sports enthusiast (represented at all times)
- The hunter/fisherman (that ring-tan line can’t be frightening the wildlife away!)
- The sentimental (your ring is just another place to write I love you)
- People with short-term memory loss (If you engrave your wedding date on your band, you’ll never forget your anniversary again)
Options for engraving
We simplify it. Simply choose your preferred style, color, etc., and we’ll take care of the rest!
How to personalize your groove ring with engraving
- Choose a look. Which do you like better, the Groove Original or the Groove Thin?
- Choose a color. Any color is acceptable as long as it is solid and allows the text to stand out.
- Select a size. You’re unsure of your ring size. To view our handy-dandy size guide, click here.
- Make your ring unique. Add text, numbers, or anything else up to 14 characters after choosing your font and text color!
The Special Case
We can assist you if you want to purchase a non-custom ring for your special someone but still want to include a small note of appreciation. A customized ring case can be given with a message.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does wearing silicone rings stop degloving?
Degloving, also referred to as ring avulsion, is pretty darn terrifying. It denotes that your ring becomes stuck. The consequences can be anything from a minor bruise to a complete amputation. Climbers, woodworkers, and anyone who uses machinery should pay particular attention to it.
And while it’s ideal to take off all jewelry while engaging in these activities, we acknowledge that it’s not always possible. And a fantastic, secure substitute is a silicone wedding band. Due to the fact that silicone rings are designed to break free under intense pressure, degloving is prevented and your digits are preserved.
How durable are silicone rings?
This can change based on the ring and your way of life. Having said that, our top pick has been on our finger for a good two years and still looks and feels brand new.
Can you always wear a silicone ring?
Definitely, we continuously wore ours while swimming, running, climbing, hiking, sleeping, working, and traveling.
You may, for personal preference, decide to take yours off at night or while engaging in certain activities. But after two years of testing, we have discovered that wearing a silicone ring every day is definitely possible.