Cool and Unique Groomsmen Gifts
Your groomsmen have provided support and spent time and money to make your special day possible, so it’s only right to give them gifts to show how much you appreciate their efforts. Finding the perfect gift for your groomsmen can be a difficult task given that each of them has different personalities and tastes.
Also, these thank-you gifts must be unique and practical without breaking the bank. So, to make your quest for the perfect groomsmen gift a little easier, we have rounded up different groomsmen gift ideas that are truly unique.
Different Groomsmen Gift Ideas They Will Love
You can always choose to DIY if you’re on a tight budget, but if time is the issue, here are some groomsmen gift choices to help you decide what to buy.
- If your groomsmen love to write or doodle a lot, a journal could be the perfect gift, but it shouldn’t be just any journal, it should be high quality and unique. Choose a design that symbolizes your common traits or interests, as well as those that may have a special meaning to your groomsmen.
- Subscription boxes are the latest rage and you can find a subscription box for almost any product or service and the subscription can last as long or as little as you want. Subscription boxes are truly the gift that keeps on giving.
- Cufflinks are a classic gift and add a touch of class to your groomsmen gifts. The cufflinks can be personalized for each groomsman and can even be worn during the ceremony.
- Another way to give your groomsmen a gift that will make them look at little more regal and refined is by giving them a nice tie. Ties can also be used during the wedding ceremony and can be tailored to the personality of each groomsman.
- Men are moisturizing and taking care of themselves perhaps more now than at any other point in history. A personal care kit is also a great present if you will be having a destination wedding. You can add a personal touch by monogramming their initials on the pouch.
- That’s not a knife. This is a knife. A great utility knife is a must for every man especially if they love being in nature. This could be the perfect gift if your groomsmen are the rugged, outdoorsy type. If some of your groomsmen will be traveling through air, this might not be a good idea because it will be subject to confiscation at the airport.
- Giving your groomsmen a pair of matching socks is a way to make your groomsmen look a little more fun and playful.
- Outdoor weddings will hopefully have plenty of sunshine so sunglasses could be a cool gift and make a great prop for wedding pictures.
- Smell good. A bottle of designer cologne isn’t what we’re referring to here. If you plan to gift your groomsmen a bottle of cologne, choose to get them from artisanal perfume makers. That will ensure that each bottle is handmade and personalized according to the unique personalities of your groomsmen.
- A monogrammed leather wallet or business card holder is another unique gift for your groomsmen. In addition, they will always be reminded of your special day whenever they use your gift.
- If you and your groomsmen like to drink and party, consider giving them a personalized glass. You can choose from either beer mugs, shot glasses, wine glasses, or even coffee mugs and have it painted with a caricature in the likeness of each of the groomsmen.
If you like to remind your friends that you are still up for some guys’ night even after you have tied the knot, give them a poker set as a groomsmen gift. Conversely, you can also opt to give them a fresh deck of cards or any other game you know that you and your friends will enjoy playing.
For the cigar-smoking group of groomsmen, a good quality yet very affordable cigar cutter can be bought in local stores and online. You can also choose to have it engraved with your initials to remind them of the fun that they had at your party.
Tips on Finding the Right Groomsmen Gifts
- Setting a budget will help you narrow down your search in the sea of choices for groomsmen gifts.
- Your groomsmen gifts are reminders of your wedding day; therefore, it’s important that your gift is personalized to always remind them they were part of a momentous occasion in your life.
- Although it’s fun to give your groomsmen quirky items, it would be better to choose gifts that are more practical and functional. You don’t want to be that groom that gives them gifts they stash in a drawer and wonder when they will ever use it again.
- Consider giving your groomsmen unique gifts specifically tailored to them personally. This could be a good idea but also consider the message you are sending with each gift. Be careful not to overindulge on one person and leave other groomsmen feeling left out.
Choosing from different groomsmen gift ideas is not easy, but once you have chosen the perfect one, you can be sure that your chosen friends and relatives will always be reminded on how great your wedding day was.
Carefully selecting your groomsmen gifts will give them the feeling that they are special. It’s also a way of showing gratitude for their sacrifice to be part of your special day.
Aside from their gifts, it would also be nice to add a handwritten note or letter. We know that it may take a lot of time to write notes especially if you have more than four groomsmen. Handwritten notes are almost forgotten with modern technology but they add a real touch of class to your groomsmen gifts.
Finally, whichever gift you choose to give your groomsmen, the most important thing, more than the monetary value, is you have chosen these men to become a part of your wedding party because they are some of the most important people in your life.